“At Lillbacka Powerco, we do the impossible right away –– it doesn’t take much time to do miracles.”
Lillbacka Powerco Ltd is a worldwide market leader in manufacturing crimping machines for hydraulic hoses.
Each year Lillbacka Powerco manufactures thousands of different types of high quality crimping machines and hose
cutting machines in our factories in Finland. Approximately 95% of Lillbacka Powerco’s production is exported through our
international distribution network to more than 60 countries. www.lillbacka.com.
We are looking for a Quality and Development Manager for permanent employment to the crimping business function.
Quality and Development Manager is responsible for leading, managing and developing Lillbacka Powerco’s QHSE-systems
and processes and coordinating of the projects concerning the development of the crimping business function.
- A technical education suitable for the job
- Knowledge of QHSE-systems, processes and their development
- Knowledge of LEAN
- Ability to apply above-mentioned capabilities to practice
- A good level of oral and written skills in English, other language skills are considered as an advantage
- Organised working methods
- Independence and self-initiative
- Good cooperation skills
We offer you versatile challenges and independent projects in an interesting and international company.
For further information, please contact Mika Luopajärvi, Business Manager, +358405667288.
Send your free form application and CV with salary requirements by 30.6.2017 by e-mail to email@example.com.